- 2 MB FLASH, 8 MB SDRAM Standard memory
- SD Card slot for up to 4 GB additional storage
- 32 bit processor for fast label processing
- Print speed up to 7 ips
- 203dpi resolution
- Serial, parallel and USB 2.0 interface
- Internal scalable True Type fonts
Wasp is a market leading provider of printing solutions that improve productivity, quality, customer service, cost-efficiency and security. The WPL305 printer offers a reliable, durable and flexible desktop solution, providing the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers.
Download a PDF data sheet here: Wasp WPL305 printer
Hand held terminals
With Wasp InventoryControl personnel are equipped with hand held terminals which are used for booking goods in to and out of stock, performing moves and stock takes. We recommend the following:
The Wasp DR2
The new DR2 2D brings a new level of compact size, functionality and durable construction to an enterprise digital assistant. Not only delivering a slim device with stylish look, but also equipped with industrial-grade functions to meet the needs of a mobile workforce.
The DR2 2D’s user interface comes equipped with at 4.7” high-visibility color graphic display. The Gorilla Glass II with capacitive touch panel makes for a highly visible and durable display. The integrated 2D scan engine allows for scanning multiple symbologies in both 1D and 2D barcodes.
Offered with Android 4.3 operating system, the DR2 2D is powered by a 1.5 GHz microprocessor, making it particularly suitable for today’s inventory solutions. Its internal components are protected by a ruggedized housing that is sealed against moisture and dust (IP65 particulate and water sealant rating), and capable of resisting multiple 4 foot drops to concrete. The unit’s LED and vibrator indicators make for easy-to-recognize alerts during use. Additionally, the DR2 2D’s integrated laser scanner is capable of reading all standard 1D or 2D barcodes including QR codes and GS1 Databar linear barcodes.
The DR2 2D includes a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
- Scan 1D and 2D barcodes
- Runs on Android Operating System
- Wireless a/b/g/n connectivity with Bluetooth 4.0
- LED and vibration indicators show message and power/charge status
- IP65 rated device can withstand multiple 4’ drops to concrete
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 12 hours of operation on a single charge
Download a PDF data sheet here: DR2 hand held terminal
The Wasp WDI4600 barcode scanner
The Wasp WDI4600 tethered barcode scanner is for use wi the PC. Plugging in to teh USB port the WDI4600 rapidly reads 1D and 2D barcodes, including QR codes. The WDI4600 streamlines data entry and allows you to instantly add barcode data to spreadsheets, word documents, and databases. Use the WDI4600 to improve efficiency and eliminate data-entry errors in healthcare, retail, office, shipping and receiving, travel, hospitality, manufacturing, and more.
- Read 1D barcodes up to 15” away and 2D barcodes up to 10” away
- Withstands multiple 6’ drops to concrete
- Compatible with optional hands-free stand for autosense scanning
- Ergonomic design minimizes user fatigue
- Reads all common 1D barcodes and 2D barcodes; including QR Code
- Fully compatible with GS1 product barcodes
- Reads barcodes generated by apps on tablets and smart phones
Download a PDF data sheet here: WDI4600 barcode scanner
Please visit our enquiry page